|Call For Entry||2011.04.01|
Period : March 7 ~ May 13, 2011
1) Submissions have been originally created for broadcast on TV.
2) The first episode has broadcasted between April 1, 2010 and April 30, 2011.
3) The organization owns the copyright or has consent from other organization(s) which own the original copyright.
※ For more details about the regulation, please follow this link.
2) SDA sets up a pavilion at BCWW, the international contents market held in Seoul in September. Any organization that submitted entries to SDA can apply for joining the pavilion free of charge.
3) Your entries will be posted on the SDA website and linked to your own homepage. It will increase the exposure of your dramas to the general public.
4) In addition to telecast on the awards ceremony day in KOREA, SDA ceremony is also is broadcasting in Japan on So-Net, a satellite TV channel established by Sony Corp. and it has 1.7 million household viewers. Don`t miss the opportunity to have your dramas aired in both countries in Asia.
SDA provides the following benefits to the entrants in order to widely advertise and promote the entries. Besides getting worldwide recognition by winning prizes, you can enjoy a variety of benefits prepared for you as well.
1) Listing all entries’ info such as synopses and company contacts in SDA program books that are annually published and distributed to world buyers and sellers.SDA highly values this entrants-oriented promotion book.
For the limited entrants, SDA provides space for one full-paged color ad in SDA program books described above.